Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Like a band of gypsies...

"Seas" the day. Make your lives extraordinary.
Here we go.
The kids and I are piled in the car and loaded down with gear. The 4 of us are driving east, and we aren't stopping until we find the ocean.
I think we will be there soon, don't you? 

Maybe if we don't get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. Again.
I can only hope. The chances of another very kind very good-looking doctor who just happens to be on the same stretch of road as me as he travels between hospitals and is willing to help me change my tire and find a service station to fix my flat are pretty slim. Although I could do it on my own, it was sure nice to just stand back and watch.

So let's hope we don't have any more set backs like that.

It has been too long since I've breathed in the salty air and felt the sand between my toes.

Are we there yet?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...